Almost There !!
This is going to be a very busy week for us. Austin is Graduating Thursday night! Can you believe that ? Wow I will have 1 child through high school, how cool is that, I feel like I should get something too.
Tomorrow I have to take Shelby to school late, so while I'm out I am going to get my nails done and a pedicure, after walking all around all day Sunday, trying to find something nice to wear, my ankles could use a good soak.
Wednesday, well my precious, sweet, darling , pregnant, baby sister, is going to come and help me clean up my house up, she offered, and I gladly accepted, Bishop is always a big help, he really likes to sweep. I love them both and this new Lil' Princess . I bought her some clothes Sunday !! I LOVE buying Girl clothes !!! The Ruffles and you know Pink is my favorite color :)
Thursday... is the BIG DAY !!! Austin has graduation practice in the AM and then the time will come, for him to receive his diploma @ 6:30, afterwards, we are having a party !! Ronnie will be taking pictures of the event, he is an awesome Photographer !!! I am so glad he will be there to capture these moments !! Everyone is invited!! We will have pizza, wings, bread sticks, beer, cokes, cake, and ice cream. Come on over....
Friday...Wow , by the time I get to Friday I'm sure I will be exhausted but that's OK, because I will have 48 hours until I'm on the sandy beaches of Panama City Beach !!! Til then ....... Peace !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home